We’ve got one more week to buy farm stand FRESH corn 🌽 and then it’s out of season until next year.
Here’s my favorite way to prepare it,
1) trim both ends
2) remove about half of the husk
3) store covered in the fridge (grocery sack it came in is okay…) until you’re ready to cook
4) microwave for 4 minutes (hard vegetable setting on my microwave)
5) CAREFULLY remove from microwave – it’s HOT
6) once cool enough to handle, the husks along with the silks, slide right off – practically in one piece?!!
Notes: can also be thrown on the grill